Green Features of the 2023 Jeep® Wrangler 4xe
Tired of spending so much time (and money) at the gas station? Looking for a vehicle with better efficiency? We’re diving into all the green features of the efficient 2023 Jeep® Wrangler 4xe, available soon at Brown’s Elkader Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM.
Plug-in Hybrid Powertrain
The plug-in hybrid powertrain of the Jeep Wrangler 4xe gives you the option to utilize electric power to run your SUV. This can drastically help reduce your contribution to air pollution. And if you’re looking to adventure off the beaten path, don’t worry — the battery pack and electronics are sealed and waterproof so you can still perform in water up to 30 inches deep.
Boast-worthy powertrain features of the new Jeep Wrangler 4xe include:
- 370-mile total driving range
- 21-mile all-electric range
- Estimated 49 MPGe (miles per gallon equivalent)
Selectable Drive Modes
The Jeep Wrangler 4xe features E-Selec driving modes, which helps you customize your performance whenever you’d like. Choose between:
- Electric mode – As long as your battery has more than a one-percent charge, you can drive in electric mode, which uses only battery power and is the most eco-friendly.
- eSave mode – With eSave mode, your SUV prioritizes the engine and reserves the battery power for later.
- Hybrid mode – The default hybrid mode lets you optimize the best of both and combines torque from the 2.0-liter turbocharged engine and electric motors. It delivers maximum horsepower, instant torque, and the best acceleration.
Did you know that plug-in hybrid vehicles aren’t only charged by plugging in? The Jeep Wrangler 4xe also includes a Max Regeneration feature. That means it is also charged through regenerative braking, so your SUV also charges when decelerating and braking — no charger required!
Looking to help reduce your carbon footprint? Make the first step with a more efficient vehicle, like the 2023 Jeep Wrangler 4xe at our Jeep dealership in Elkader, IA. Stop by and take a test drive today.